USB port on openmoko

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Fri May 1 01:45:19 CEST 2009

2009/5/1 Mark Night <marknight11 at gmail.com>:
> I am doing a project on openmoko. I need some help regarding the usb
> interface of openmoko.
> Is USB port available on openmoko a master, slave or OTG port?

master or slave, switchable manually through software. not otg. there
is a page on the wiki with lots of detail about how to switch it in
software, how to get/make cables, providing/drawing power, etc

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/USB

shows some of them

there are also a couple of apps at opkg.org for switching host/slave;
i'm not sure if they work with the new sysfs paths, though