[Mokomaze 0.5.0] is released

ANT ant007h at gmail.com
Fri May 1 21:42:40 CEST 2009

The Digital Pioneer wrote:
>I just read the instructions on recalibrating gravity (thanks, I needed
that
>feature!!) and it seems to be saying you can run it without any gravity
>calibration... How does that work? Does it recalibrate every time the game
>starts, only for that session of the game?
Calibration data stores in user's save-file (~/.mokomaze/user.json).
Calibration performs only when the game was launched with '-c auto'
parameter. So you may perform calibration only once (after installation) and
then launch the game from desktop as usual (it does not recalibrates at
every start).

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
>Damn, seems fun and would love to but breaks out on Om2008.12 (and I have
>libmokoui and libode)
I'll investigate...