cellhunter --- the state of development and future

Sebastian Hammerl list-openmoko at omoco.de
Sun May 3 13:05:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

Here are some updates about cellhunter. I am currently working at an
online map so you can view already found cells around you. I am using
tangogps to display the cells and it looks like:
http://78.47.116.33/~hole/cellhunter/images/tangogps.png

I created a tangogps repository which overlays the celldata over
openstreetmap. So you know if somebody has been there and where you can
get new cells.

It is not finished yet but I will release it soon.

Greetings, Sebastian