Solar charger (was Re: News Openmoko Shop Pulster)

Christian Gagneraud cgagneraud at techworks.ie
Sun May 3 15:11:14 CEST 2009

Christian Gagneraud wrote:
> Konstantin wrote:
>>> I'd really like to buy one!
>>> Wouldn't it be great? An open handy powered with free and open energy!!!
>>> Damn, I'd like to buy 2 or 3!
>
> Same for me, i'd like to buy at least two.

I've got a quote for the SC019, SC020 and SC021, minimum order
quantity is 50:

           |   SC019     |   SC020      |   SC021
price(USD)|   35.88     |   34.00      |   25.63
battery   |   3.0Ah     |   3.6Ah      |   2.0Ah

http://www.en-hancing.com/productDetail.php?id=78
http://www.en-hancing.com/productDetail.php?id=79
http://www.en-hancing.com/productDetail.php?id=80

Regards,