[Mokomaze] Two bugreports and a feature-request (was: Re: [Mokomaze 0.5.0] is released)

ANT ant007h at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:05:56 CEST 2009

neovento wrote:
>>Can you fix this soon? That would be really great. :)

I am trying to prevent ode's (debian sid) asserts, but no luck. Code of the
game is correct. I've surfed the web and all recommends to recompile ode
with --enable-release if that assert appears. I've found it was
./configure'd with --enable-double-precision and without --disable-debug, so
the problem is in one of this flags. Anyway if some coding trick will be
found to avoid the problem, Double Precision will drop the performance.
Currently, install libode0debian1 from stable and have a fun.