Network Management

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:48:11 CEST 2009

On Sun, 3 May 2009 14:12:23 -0700
"Rodney D. Myers" <rod_myers at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> On May 3, 2009, at 1:55 PM, roby wrote:
>
> > On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 10:46 PM, RodM <rdmyers.42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Once that happens, I will bring my OM out of the box, and start
> >> utilizing it
> >> again.
> > you won't know when that happens, leaving it in the box...
> >
> > -- just joking, no flame --
> > --
> > roby
>
> Which is fine as well.

What do you want plug-and played? Usb connection? Wifi? GPRS? It all
seems like simple scripting when using the framework. I mostly only use
Wifi and it wasn't too hard to make a shortcut on the desktop that
turns on wifi and connects to preferred AP, if one doesn't exist then a
free AP with the best connection quality and if that does not exist,
flash the led so I know no APs are available. I'm not sure it could be
made any more easier so with what exactly are you having problems with?

Yogiz