Network Management

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Mon May 4 09:57:59 CEST 2009

@ Yozig : I partially agree with you, but...hey ! The best would be to share
your little scripts for people who cannot understand scripts (or english)
easily enough to make a proper one
:D
I know the wiki has a lot of information, but it is hard to understand all
the things (especially for networking). For example, I can just dummly
copy/paste the scripts, but I understand nothing about netmasks, masquerade
and everything. I know "we" can learn, but some guys have less time ans
learning skills than others

Cheers

Kimaidou