[SHR-testing] create contact from pyphonelog entries

Bram Mertens mertensb.mazda at gmail.com
Mon May 4 23:49:13 CEST 2009

Hi

So far I've been unable to figure out how to access the list of
contacts on my SIM so it looks like I'll need to enter them again or
import them somehow.

I already have a number of recieved/mised calls that I can access from
pyphonelog.  Is it possible to convert/export these somehow so I can
create contacts out of this list?  All phones I have owned/used/seen
have a feature like this where you can "use" a number to create a
contact, send an SMS message, etc.

Going further being to do the same from number in SMS messages would
be great too.

Thanks in advance.

Bram