[Mokomaze 0.5.0] is released

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at gmail.com
Tue May 5 02:39:47 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 3:30 AM, ANT <ant007h at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, I am following this way. I am sure that the game itself is more
> important than a tons of statistic and sub-menus: just launch the game and
> start playing. So, if the feature of showing information about level time
> and retries count will be added, it will be optional.

The nicest and most playable game I have seen on the FR to date. Well
done and thank you for your time.

While we are discussing options, I notice that the feel and response
is a heavier ball then perhaps the visuals suggest. Is it possible to
expose some of the physics settings to the user ? even just via some
properties in a file or start-up switches ?

regards Denis