[SHR] flashed kernel and uname

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:34:10 CEST 2009

fortunately i don't use M$Win.
I followed you recipe, but i can't reproduce the wonderful balance that
allowed me to connect to my departmental wifi... it seems having some issue,
but no idea at which level...
thanks i'll try with some other kind of net, then i'll give you feedback

ps: i think that not having a unique recipe that "makes it simply work" is
at least weird...