copy a file from smartphone to pc

Anas Alzouhbi anas.lbn at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:54:23 CEST 2009

Hello!
I want to transfer a file from my smartphone to the pc, for exemple
the file name is toto4 and the username of my pc is elzouebi
I runned this command
scp toto4 elzouebi at 192.168.0.200 , it created a file called
elzouebi at 192.168.0.200 on the smartphone :(
also I runned this command
scp totot4 elzouebi at 192.168.0.200:sender, sender is a folder on my pc
I obtained this error messaj
WARNING: Ignoring unknown argument '-x'
WARNING: Ignoring unknown argument '-oForwardAgent no'
WARNING: Ignoring unknown argument '-oPermitLocalCommand no'
WARNING: Ignoring unknown argument '-oClearAllForwardings yes'
/usr/bin/dbclient: exited: Error connecting: Connection refused
lost connection

what should I do, to copy a file from the smarphone to the pc