Will my phone buzz?

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Tue May 5 22:02:07 CEST 2009

If you remove the two tork screws and remove the front cover you will se
the board rev.

In anycase if you have A5 or A6 you are susceptible to the buzz issue.
If you bought 900
and dont experience it it is likely that you are communicating on 1900
which doesnt,
according to anecdotal reports, suffer from the buzz symptoms