Data call (aka CSD) with QtExtended

Mile Davidovic david.moko.comunity at gmail.com
Tue May 5 22:44:49 CEST 2009

Hello

My understanding is next:
- qt extended have support for CSD but quite rudimentary (these words
are from qt extended documentation)
- sample qt application works fine with CSD but only first time (they
have problem with releasing resources)

In general, OpenMoko is capable of working with CSD but my
understanding is that CSD (at least on Qt) is not preferable working
scenario.

Regards
Mile