Solar charger (was Re: News Openmoko Shop Pulster)

Daniel.Li lida_mail at 163.com
Wed May 6 00:56:31 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 18:13 +0100, Christian Gagneraud wrote:
> >> As well, i would advice to use a charger which has at least 2
> times
> >> the capacity of your phone (FR has a 3.7V/1200mAh battery).
> >>
> >> On the 3 chargers you propose here, and the 3 chargers i've
> proposed
> >> earlier, i would be only interested in 2 of them:, the SC019 and
> the
> >> SC020, mainly because these are the only ones which has internal
> >> battery with a capacity >= 3000Ah
> >
> > Yeah, I have checked with them again. They have larger capacity
> > 3.0/3.5/4.0A
>
> wow, 4Ah, do you have any links?

They told me that they have 3.0/3.5 samples. And they can change to 4 Ah
battery, easily.

The mechanical design is the same.

I'm afraid they didn't have web page update. I'll keep contacting with
them for price/spec, etc.

If there is any news, I'll keep the thread update.

--
Daniel.Li <lida_mail at 163.com>
PALFocus (http://palfocus.oicp.net)