Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:18:36 CEST 2009

If requests are in order I'll give you mine as well.

Does it seem to me, or is Intone still lacking a "repeat" option. It's
tiresome restarting the playlist when it runs out. Also, I suggest you
still check files' existance before loading them as I've still had
problems, when I load playlists where the files have been added, moved
or deleted in the folder.

I'd also be interested to know, how interfacing with dbus is coming
along. The most important thing right now would be to get the CPU
resource registration to work so we wouldn't have to disable
autosuspend manually.

Also, I'd really prefer if you'd make adding new music file-based
instead of album/directory based. We should just be able to browse
through directories and select multiple files and add them to the
current playlist which should be savable.

Other than that, good work, keep it up.

Yogiz