Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 13:03:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

Yogiz wrote:

>>If requests are in order I'll give you mine as well.

:-) - Yup, requests are welcome.

Yogiz wrote:

>> is Intone still lacking a "repeat" option. It's
>>tiresome restarting the playlist when it runs out.

Ok. I'm assuming you want the playlist to repeat after it ends. Will add
that
as an option.

Yogiz wrote:

> Also, I suggest you
> still check files' existance before loading them as I've still had
> problems, when I load playlists where the files have been added, moved
> or deleted in the folder.

Hmmm. I *am* checking for the files presence - but apparently the
way I handle missing files is not too great. Will have to sort that out.

Yogiz wrote:

> I'd also be interested to know, how interfacing with dbus is coming
> along.

 Thats partially done. request resource (CPU) works - but pause on incoming
calls is a little flaky. Should be done by the weekend though.

Yogiz wrote:

> Also, I'd really prefer if you'd make adding new music file-based
> instead of album/directory based.

 Ok. This will take a little time - but I'll add that as an alternate.

Yogiz wrote:

>>Other than that, good work, keep it up.

Thanks.