Bluetooth headsets in FSO

DJDAS djdas at djdas.net
Wed May 6 16:11:04 CEST 2009

Franky Van Liedekerke ha scritto:
>> Framework already supports BT headsets. The fact GUI is missing shows
>> the lack of interest from end-users, well, i think it'll change soon.
>>
> hmm ... I thought end-users were people actually using the phone, not
> unix-hackers ...

That's why I wrote it ;)

> but I saw the announcement of a bluetooth gui for
> Om2008, aboeit for bluez3.
Well those are "minimum requirements" as I couldn't test other distros
but, as I wrote in the last post, I use only DBUS calls to Bluez so
maybe it should work on other distros (probably in FSO to given I don't
use FSO calls yet...). The only userspace dependency is PyGTK but I
think almost every distro has it installed.
I think the only real issue could be the power and reset /sys files
which change between different kernel versions... I accept suggestions
and patches too :P

Thank you, bye!