[shr-testing] kernel with working g_ether to Windoze connection?

Vasco Nevoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Wed May 6 18:43:43 CEST 2009

Paul Fertser escreveu:
> Vasco Névoa <vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt> writes:
>
>> - GPRS stalls and doesn't allow opkg update, so forget upgrade....
>>
> Well, probably it'll be solved with the new abyss muxer.

That's good to know.
>> SO GIMME THE WORKIN KERNEL ALREADY!!!  :D
>>

> Why don't you just specify which kernel revision works and which
> doesn't? How any kernel dev is supposed to solve your problems if you
> even don't properly describe it? Why don't you use the kernel that
> worked on your FR in the meantime?

If I knew, I wouldn't have a problem, would I? :)

When I saw the usb and GPRS problems were gone, I assumed they wouldn't
come back, at least so soon. So there was no reason to make note of
which kernel I had. It is not common to lose a patch immediately after
it is integrated... Apparently I was obviously wrong.
I'm not here to make anyone angry, I just posed a simple question: does
anyone know which versions work?

Thanks for the attention.