[shr-testing] kernel with working g_ether to Windoze connection?

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:05:34 CEST 2009

Vasco Nevoa <vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt> writes:
>> Why don't you just specify which kernel revision works and which
>> doesn't? How any kernel dev is supposed to solve your problems if you
>> even don't properly describe it? Why don't you use the kernel that
>> worked on your FR in the meantime?
>>

> If I knew, I wouldn't have a problem, would I? :)

At least you know the date (and the place you downloaded) the kernel
had no problems and the problematic revision you use now, but you
don't specify it.

The kernel commit that finally fixed RNDIS issues was
f63e59c84aa21d2745f115209bf949eca27008b1 and it was added to
andy-tracking branch on Mar 16. I don't see anything related since
then. Since you don't specify what revision you use now, i'm unable to
even say if your rev includes the commit or not.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com