Debuzzing

Korbinian Rosenegger kroseneg at schmidham.net
Wed May 6 22:23:23 CEST 2009

Hi

Is it possible to bring the devices to you in person? This could save
shipping costs for all of us who can use the S-Bahn without additional
costs or pass the A995 regularly since it's about 1 km from the next
S-Bahn station (Deisenhofen) or less than 4 km from the A995 to your
address in Oberhaching (distances measured in Google Maps).

cu Korbi