openmoko neo shape

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Thu May 7 01:02:22 CEST 2009

i had a similar conversation at radio shack trying to get the headset
to phono adapter. i had put the phone on the counter to test if the
wire worked.

radio shack employee 1: is that the new htc?
me: nope
radio shack employee 1: what is it
me: its an openmoko. it runs linux
radio shack employee 1: is that like windows mobile?
me: not really
radio shack employee 2: linux is open source
radio shack employee 1 turns to go and do something else...