Debuzzing

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Thu May 7 06:49:06 CEST 2009

Am 06.05.2009 um 22:23 schrieb Korbinian Rosenegger:

> Hi
>
> Is it possible to bring the devices to you in person? This could save
> shipping costs for all of us who can use the S-Bahn without additional
> costs or pass the A995 regularly since it's about 1 km from the next
> S-Bahn station (Deisenhofen) or less than 4 km from the A995 to your
> address in Oberhaching (distances measured in Google Maps).

I understand your idea, but we can't manage it that way for several
reasons, I can't discuss here in detail.

One is that we are not doing the rework ourselves but by a company in
Munich. So there is no chance for you to wait for the rework.

Then, we think by using "Hermes Versand", your cost for shipping in is
just 4 EUR. So we are not farther away than your next Hermes office
(see http://www.hermespaketshop.de/ and teh Paketshop Locator).

Finally, the free battery given by Openmoko is thought as compensation
for the shipping cost.

Best regards,
Nikolaus