Enlightenment and .desktop file (with autostarting)

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:01:10 CEST 2009

Thanks for you reply!

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 12:12 AM, Carsten Haitzler <raster at rasterman.com> wrote:
> the only cache is a runtime cache in ram - none on disk. and restart of e
> (including its own restart) will completely rebuild it from disk. it does
> monitor files and on changes, reads them. there could be a race condition with
> a partially written file by the time e reads it. so chances are... your command
> is just wrong. if it can change the name - its loading all the fields, and then
> running them. e may have a different $PATH in its environment than your shell
> remember, so use full paths to be explicit.

I specified the full path. I will post the .desktop file later today.

If I quit from paroli (using the illume bar), I cant relaunch it anymore. Just
if I kill -HUP enlightenment. After that will start paroli. (I get a

So I need to kill enlightenment each time I quit paroli.
Rather strange.

Best regards,
 Laszlo