Intone (0.20 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 12:31:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

Christian Gagneraud wrote:

>>hum.. stupid question: Where do you get the dependencies from?
>>(mplayer, codecs, etc...). I'm using OM 2009 testing release 2.

 Well, to get mplayer just do a 'opkg install mplayer'. mplayer includes all
codecs it supports.
 There is an optimised version of mplayer (by paulTT) if you have a lot of
 ogg files here.[1] This will reduce CPU usage by about 50%.

[1]
http://www.paultt.org/downloads/openmoko/mplayer_dev-SVN-r29155-4.1.2-tremor-low_armv4t.ipk