How to use Google Map on tangoGPS

Daniel.Li lida_mail at 163.com
Thu May 7 17:43:46 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 17:04 +0200, Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio wrote:
> Hi. You can also use the Yahoo imagery (

Yahoo imagery http://www.opengeodata.org/?p=120

It seems ok, but a little bit faint on my area.

Thanks. downlading.... :)

> both on tango and gvSIG Mobile) as an alternative to Google. For urban
> areas, the Yahoo imagery is very nice too. What is your area of
> interest?

When I'm city. OpenStreetMap is quite OK, although most of roads are NOT
covered. but it's OK.

Well, I'm going to travel next week. And I found that there is nothing
with OSM data (mountain area). And Google map looks fine :)

So I hope I can download some maps before I travel :)