Ain't it funny..

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Fri May 8 10:51:35 CEST 2009

> I appreciate there is a very high identification with the product among
> the remaining users. But please dont behave like this is the Scientology
> mailinglist. Using an open phone obliges you to be open minded :-)

it has nothing to with "identification" but with dale's way to act.
he doesn't use an fr and he does in no way contribute -- what do you call
someone who lurks on a list he is in no way affiliated to and posts
repeatedly meanings consisting of only "your point of interest is crap,
everything you are talking about is crap and if you don't share my point
of view you are idiots and nazis"?
if that doesn't fit your definition of troll -- mine does.