Intone (0.20 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:32:51 CEST 2009

Hi c_c

Thanks for the link. I tryed to download it via wget, then install it with
dpk -i, but it failed :
debian-gta02:~# dpkg -i intone-0.40.deb
dpkg-deb: unexpected end of file in header info member in intone-0.40.deb
dpkg: error processing intone-0.40.deb (--install):
 subprocess dpkg-deb --control returned error exit status 2
 intone-0.40.deb

It seems the header of the deb file is wrong