[Om2009] testing Release 3

Angus Ainslie nytowl at openmoko.org
Mon May 11 07:00:15 CEST 2009

On Sun, 2009-05-10 at 22:24 +0300, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:

> - some mess sometimes in the top of the screen

Yup, please add it to the bug tracker

> - resume doesn't turn on the screen lights -> one knows it's resumed
> only by touching the screen

please add this too.

> - Slow boot time (over 4min with Qi?)

My tests only show a 10 second difference between qi and u-boot, I will
start working on this soon. I was trying to get it stable before I
started to optimize

> - the alsastatefile (kurppa.fi/freerunner/temp/gsmhandset.state_2009t3
> with Right PGA on control.63) is different from the latest 'working
> one' (with mic2) at
> http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/raw-attachment/ticket/2121/gsmhandset.state.new

Oops that was supposed to be in this release I'll see what happened
tomorrow.

> ¤ Is there a way to enable illume from command line?

mdbus org.enlightenment.wm.service /org/enlightenment/wm/RemoteObject
org.enlightenment.wm.[List|Set]

> ¤ At some stage my FR just decided not to resume any more

Please send a log

> ¤ After the 10min call the UI died, I wasn't able to press any
> buttons, nothing happened. Then after waiting some minutes it started
> running again. Still the top left shows '100' instead of default or
> silent..

A log would be helpful here too