How to use mail

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Tue May 12 14:14:35 CEST 2009

> Am Montag, 11. Mai 2009 21.36:32 schrieb Vincent MEURISSE:
>> On Monday 11 May 2009 20:21:58 flecktor wrote:
>> The solution to "how to read mail ?" is deadly simple : STOP USING HOTMAIL
>> ! As I think you're using windows, I can recommend you to use a real mail
>> client like thunderbird (this is not the best I know but it is the only
>> running on windows). More info here
>> <http://frodo.cs.bgu.ac.il/wiki/Mail/Clients/Thunderbird> :)

i think we shouldn't badger flecktor over his choice of e-mail
clients, it makes us sound like zealots

in answer to your question, flecktor - you'll either have to set up
filters by distribution (most people prefix their discussion with the
name of the distro the question is relevant to), search for your
specific topic, or get used to wading through the noise, flames and ot
posts