[Om2009] Suspend not working after recieving a call

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Tue May 12 15:03:23 CEST 2009

Hej,

Ben Thompson wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> Has anyone else noticed that Om2009 does not suspend anymore after
> recieving a call? I think this only happens if it wakes from suspend
> in the first place.

this is probably due to a problem in paroli. On activating a call it
used to occupy the CPU resource using the Framework. However it seems
that is not too reliable which sometimes (or maybe even always) results
in the phone not suspending anymore. I modified the code a bit so that
this shouldn't happen anymore (in the current unstable and next testing).

/mirko