neovento 5 released

Greg Bonett greg at bonett.org
Tue May 12 18:00:28 CEST 2009

I just flashed this distro and so far is seems pretty nice.  GPS and GPRS
seem to work fine out of the box.  I've been having some trouble with wifi
though.  When I use wifi-radar I am able to see networks in the area.
When I press connect (after configuring the network) I see the "Acquiring
IP" for a minute followed by "Got IP address. Done."   The problem is that
the IP address I'm assigned is a local address (169.*)  Has anyone else
experienced this?

Thanks!
-Greg