[Om2009] Suspend not working after recieving a call

Tom Yates madhatter at teaparty.net
Tue May 12 18:03:02 CEST 2009

On Tue, 12 May 2009, Ben Thompson wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed that Om2009 does not suspend anymore after
> recieving a call? I think this only happens if it wakes from suspend
> in the first place.

i noticed that too.  in at least one case, for me, it can also make no
more calls itself (the call button in the tele screen does nothing).

mirko, you sound like you've got a good handle on this.  would more logs
be helpful, or should i just say "me too" and sit down again?

--

       Tom Yates  -  http://www.teaparty.net