[neovento 5] applications!

neovento schumi_8_2005 at gmx.de
Wed May 13 15:44:37 CEST 2009

usb works, really :D. Maybe it's a problem with the system on your PC. I had
problems with Ubuntu's network manager.

I understood your question, but I simple never have heard of those
applications before.
scrot is already installed, maybe that's similar to "screenshot".
So you just have to try them. Generally said, everything you can install and
use on the other distributions can also be used in neovento as it's simple
debian.
Sorry for being too lazy to answer your questions before :P

regards