[neovento 5] applications!

Martijn van den Broek mjbroek at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:51:00 CEST 2009

 > eth1: register 'cdc_ether' at usb-0000:00:1d.0-1, CDC Ethernet Device,

Looks like udev on your machine assigns it to eth1. I had this issue on my
gentoo machine atleast.. Hell.. every time i flash the device it gets
another mac and udev assigns a new device for it. Either you configure
access to your moko to eth1 or change the udev rules in to make it go to
usb0 again.

Martijn van den Broek