[FSO/SHR] ogpsd/fso-gpsd: can't get 4Hz sample rate

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Thu May 14 00:00:27 CEST 2009

read this: http://www.nabble.com/GPS-at-4-Hz-td17096809.html

NOTE about "baud rate".  If you can't change it, you can disable some NMEA
messages to make sure
the default baud rate (9600) is ok for 4hz rate.

On page 106, u-blox5_Protocol_Specifications(GPS.G5-X-07036).pdf says:

"... The calculation of the navigation solution will always be aligned to
the top of a second."