[OM2009] Real slowdown in frameworkd, resulting no ringtones

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:58:38 CEST 2009

Hi!

With the newest om2009 image[1], there is no ringtones when calling.
I used a week older image, where I applied all the paroli patches from git.
There were no problem like this.

Now I only get ringtones if the other part hang up before I get
the paroli call screen. In that case I get ringtone for about 2-3 sec.
(but the phone calling is already ended)

I suspect this issue coming from frameworkd, because the paroli
"call screen" comes up after five vibrates!

Can anyone confirm my suspect?

(in fact I was hoping to get rid of the irritating 2 sec delay when I accept
the call. Never thought it can be worsened)

There are instructions[2] on the wiki if anybody feels courage to try him out;)

Does this bug appears with the newest SHR too? (it would confirm the frameworkd)

Best regards,
 Laszlo

[1]: 13-May-2009 18:25
http://downloads.openmoko.org/distro/unstable/NeoFreerunner/fso-paroli-image-om-gta02.tar.gz