[Om2009] testing Release 3

Max max at darim.com
Fri May 15 10:20:32 CEST 2009

В Срд, 13/05/2009 в 13:35 +0300, Risto H. Kurppa пишет:
> > Is there are some packages I need to install to achieve it or some
> > configuration tweaks needed?
>
> Replace the alsa state

What ticket should I track to see when fix will be included into one of
om2009 TR x?
One of the most annoying problems with om2008.12 is that sound lost
after resume from suspend - even ringtone is silent. Is this related to
that issue?

> > If so - how to migrate contacts db and sms message archive from
> > om2008.12 to om2009?
>
> My guess is that you don't.. That's why I never even tried to believe
> these would be saved..

That's probably even more valuable than phone itself.
How do I export sms messages and contacts (both from phone and sim card)
with both English and Cyrillic letters and phone numbers in
international format from om2008.12 to some place e. g. onto my pc?
How do I import this data back to om2009 TR3?

best regards,
Max.