[Om2009] a community effort

Michael Pilgermann KichKasch at gmx.de
Mon May 18 14:14:29 CEST 2009

Good news to hear about all the progress on opimd.

We have been working on a PIM synchronization tool named PISI for a while. I think, with all the progress here we should start integrating it with opimd; for now mainly contacts and calendar information.

Where could I find more information about the possible APIs? I guess, the best way would be to access the persistence backend directly; should the SQLite backend be the preferred one here? If, where could I get more information from about it ... and if not; which way - do you think - should be the preferred one to access / add / modify pim information in opimd.

Any source of information besides this one here (http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Opimd)?

Thx in advance for any comments; greetings
Mike

-------- Original-Nachricht --------