PISI 0.2 released

Michael Pilgermann kichkasch at gmx.de
Mon May 18 20:02:11 CEST 2009

Francesc,
to be honest - I am not aware of any client. And, I am not too sure,
which Calendar client is the first one, that would need to be supported
by PISI.
I would aim for opimd support over the next weeks as I guess, this will
be the plattform to be used in this area.
Any comment / objection? I would be happy to get some more input for
these things ...

Greetings
Mike