850 FreeRunner with buzz issue?

Staley, Daniel L dlstal2 at uky.edu
Mon May 18 20:55:55 CEST 2009

Hi Chelsea,

I have an 850 Mhz freerunner and use the ATnT network.
(I live in Kentucky, USA if that is relevant).

I experience the buzz problem, as well as 3 of my friends with freerunners. (All version A5)

The buzz fix is the major thing holding me back from using my freerunner as a daily phone.

It would be great if openmoko could find a distributor or shop somewhere in the states that would allow for us to ship our freerunners off to get the fix (perhaps the GPS fix as well)?

Thanks,
-Dan Staley