Community-driven redesign / new theme for Paroli

George Brooke solar.george at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 23:26:22 CEST 2009

On Monday 18 May 2009 22:14:00 Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 11:55:57PM +0300, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
> > ps. some thoughts I have right now:
> > * SMS writing in landscape mode: one small (but readable) line for
> > text and HUGE keyboard to be used with your fingers while walking
>
> I'd like to throw a dbus signal warning subscribing apps the phone is
> on landscape or portrait mode. I think one of the problem for the
> current GUI apps is not knowing hte orientation.

And some way (another dbus signal) which apps (mokomaze) can use to disable
screen rotation when they're running - it would be good for the active call
(part of the) program to use this otherwise you never know what button you're
pressing.

solar.george

(OK neither a paroli or a theme thought but i suppose a general useability one
counts too)