850 FreeRunner with buzz issue?

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Tue May 19 16:39:52 CEST 2009

The Twitter feed said that a buzz rework is being coordinated for the
850Mhz freerunners?  If this is the thread they were talking about I
would also be interested in sending my phone off to get buzz fixed,
not sure what the GPS fix is about (can someone give me more details
about this?) I use my phone on T-Mobile and get a lot of complaints
about the buzz/echo but I use it as my day to day phone anyways.