root almighty

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:04:51 CEST 2009

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but is that really so hard to fix? If
one has time to play around, default login can be substituted with one
of a restricted user. Check out what breaks, fix it, repeat. What must
be absolutely run as root can be but I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard
to move most of the userspace to restricted user accounts. What's the
hard part?

Yogiz