New Applications: pyRok and pyFM

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:58:38 CEST 2009

2009/5/20 Andreas Hennig <andreas.hennig.dd1 at googlemail.com>:
> maybe some of you noticed my new applications pyRok and pyFM on opkg.org
> already.
>
> For those who did not, i want to introduce them here.
>
> pyFM is a two panel filemanager.

i did, and tried it, but got quickly frustrated.

opening a folder took a bit of finding out; it could do with being
more clear, perhaps a marked off zone to touch? or a first-run info
screen, with explanations?

using elementary would be great, to get it scrolling like intone

will you be implementing file launch capabilities?

and, could you put a button in 'Menu', to show hidden files?

other than that, it's great