opkg upgrade fail and can't boot FR to desktop

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Wed May 20 13:07:26 CEST 2009

>> > It shows
>> > btusb_intr_complete: hci0 urb c7020b20 failed to resubmit (19)
>> > btusb_send_frame: hci0 urb c7020b20 submission failed
>>
>> looks rather like bluetooth stuff. is bt connected via usb internally?
>
> I never used BT, even didn't have BT device.

still, the fr has bt and its drivers are included.

>> - what was upgraded? maybe the kernel and now modules don't match or
>> vice
>> versa?
>
> Humm... So what module (file) or kernel should I use.

that was a quick idea -- as long as we don't know if kernel/modules were
upgraded at all, nobody can't tell anything.
when did you upgrade the last time before that?

and, most important, what distribution are you using? (_always_ prefix
mail's subject!)