Community-driven redesign / new theme for Paroli

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed May 20 17:20:58 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM, pike <pike-openmoko at kw.nl> wrote:
> Hi
>
>> I'm keeping a list of a few optimisations i
>> can think of; i'll fill it over the next few
>> days;
>
> .. and i'll add them to
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Paroli-themes
> as a 'design concept', if that seems appropriate.

Yes, Please do add it there!

And regarding your other comments, some people like something and
others don't and that's one of the reasons I'd like to see more themes
created: a paroli theme with text only, a paroli theme with icons
only. Paroli theme with colors, another without. Paroli theme for
young eyes, paroli theme for old eyes with HUGE fonts. So that we all
could use what suits us best.

Let's continue the discussion and please share all your ideas!

And re: community design being bad - that's why I'm trying to find the
professionals who have the skills to do it.. I guess one can't say
that whatever a community does will fail: it must sometimes also
succeed, I believe :)