root almighty

Bram Neijt bneijt at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:28:44 CEST 2009

Hi Max,

I've run as a regular user on Debian, but updates would break most of
it. If you are going to try it on Debian, then don't forget the DBus
and /dev rights to be set correctly.

I have not seen any technical issues with using a normal user[1] and I'm
all for it. As far as I know, nobody has enough leadership to get a
distribution to actually do this. (If you ask me, this is the likely
root of why the OpenMoko phone sucks).

Greetings and happy hacking,
  Bram