[GPS] new GPS GUI application for OM freerunner

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Thu May 21 08:52:37 CEST 2009

Nice app :)
I know it should be no easy, but a feature that I miss both in Tango
and this is the ability to rotate the maps accordingly the direction
you are moving on to have always up i the screen what you have in
front of you. Maybe a semi transparent Compass on the scree can help
to not get confused. offcourse it has to be an option you can
dissable/enable.
But when you move in bike for example it can be an awesome feature.