LCD Displays?

zogg zoggified at gmail.com
Thu May 21 09:12:43 CEST 2009

Hi list,

i had this event yesterday. In office, a friend of mine spotted my
Freerunner laying on the desk and said "Hey, thats freakin cool
display!". He shared his problem with me: its hard to find cheap LCD
displays that may be used outdoors. And i replied that community that
produced Freerunner might know the direction where to look at.

Looks like LCD for indoors are common, and for outdoors theres scarcity.
So, do you know any manufacturers, or at least in what direction should
i try and look at?

P.S. Im aware that this is little bit offtopic, but this is the only
place i know that has knowledge in this matter. :)

~ Zoggie