[GPS] new GPS GUI application for OM freerunner

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu May 21 10:15:04 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 08:52 +0200, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> Nice app :)
> I know it should be no easy, but a feature that I miss both in Tango
> and this is the ability to rotate the maps accordingly the direction

I am still waiting for gps lock (actually just got it ... in the
office :), but it looks nice so far.  symlinking the map directory to
the tangogps store works fine.

One thing that all gps apps I see on the FR so far do is centre the
cursor/position.  Thats fine when standing still, but I am not really
interested in where I have been, but where I am going so it would be
nice if the cursor/centre of the display was offset appropriately.

Can someone tell me:
what the "foot" with a red cross through it means - doesnt seem to do
anything.
and similarly, the two diagonal opposing arrows next to it.

BillK